1.1 The matter appeared just before my learned brother Mr Sibanyoni, for direction hearing.
2. On the 12 March 2019 the matter was before me for further direction hearing.
3. The Attorney, for BLF, had withdrawn before Mr Sibanyoni, and they 1st to 7th Respondent appeared in person, and Mr Mngxitama, the 2nd Respondent argued on behalf of all the Respondents.
4. There was a commotion in court, which was led into the record by Mr Mngxitama, to the effect that the complainant husband, racially abused the 2nd to 7th Respondent on the Courts Corridor which they submitted had nothing to do with the Complainant. Adv. Mosikili for the Complainant confirmed the incident into the Record.
5. The Complainant is Lucy Strydom (Felix); the Complainant is of a Portuguese descendant but married to a White South African, Afrikaner but Strydom.
6. The partied during direction hearing submitted that they would follow a Motion Court Procedure. The parties were bound by their papers.